Sometimes I feel like blasting really happy songs in the car is the mental version of ‘putting on my game face’. Does that make sense? Like putting on my brain’s game face? Lol oh boy, I swear this post gets better.
Okay, let me try again. I dunno about you, but when I’m in the car driving to go places I have to mentally prepare for where ever I’m going. I like to do this by putting on my brain’s game face. AKA blasting happy/sassy songs and singing along.
My taste in music is
kind of seriously all over the place so I can’t totally guarantee that all these songs will make you happy. However they definitely do the trick for me and I’m confident you’ll find at least one to love! I literally have a playlist called ‘Mental Game Face’ and these are 9 of my favorite songs on that playlist. Get your brain’s game face on with these happy songs to boost your mood instantly!
9 Songs To Boost Your Mood Instantly
1. Katrina & The Waves – Walking On Sunshine[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/iPUmE-tne5U” width=”400″ height=”340″]
2. Big Gigantic, GRiZ – Good Times Roll[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/77fOPps7yus” width=”400″ height=”340″]
3. Galantis – Peanut Butter Jelly[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/4jBDnYE1WjI” width=”400″ height=”340″]
4. The Proclaimers – I’m Gonna Be[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/tbNlMtqrYS0″ width=”400″ height=”340″]
5. The Darkness – I Believe In A Thing Call Love[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/tKjZuykKY1I” width=”400″ height=”340″]
6. Mika – Grace Kelly[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/0CGVgAYJyjk” width=”400″ height=”340″]
7. Nonono – Pumping Blood[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/3j4I0PqNzKE” width=”400″ height=”340″]
8. GriZ – It’s All Good[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/3HaplDZMY2c” width=”400″ height=”340″]
9. Major Lazer – Powerful[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/o6b9JpBFjd4″ width=”400″ height=”340″]
What songs do you like to listen to to boost your mood instantly? Let me know in the comments below!
PS – Just a quick reminder that I am going away for treatment and won’t be back until Oct. 8th (hopefully) so I probably won’t have any new blog posts published until the week after that. In the meantime, check out some of these top posts on the blog that you may have missed:
I’m Michelle, the founder of life & style blog, She’s Not So Basic. On the blog I write about all things related to style advice, self-love, finding happiness, and so much more while wearing both my heart and my scars on my sleeve. My path through life has been anything but basic and it’s left me feeling lost, lonely, and insecure. Every day is a journey towards feeling confident and finding freedom one not-so-basic outfit at a time. Connect with me to see how we can work together, to tell me your #NotSoBasic story, or just to say hi!